GamingModz
Please Login Or register to continue

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamingModz
Please Login Or register to continue
GamingModz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new accessorys announced for black ops

2 posters

Go down

new accessorys announced for black ops  Empty new accessorys announced for black ops

Post  I3enneTT-x Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:26 am

Mad Catz are at it again, similar to their excellent range of MW2 peripherals, Mad Catz have announced a range of Licensed Call of Duty®: Black Ops accessories.

Call of Duty: Black Ops PrecisionAIM Controller
Featuring ‘military inspired’ Rubber Grips and a soft-touch finish – similar to the MW2 controller. Two newly updated Combat Buttons located on the rear of the controller allow gamers to enter ‘Precision Aim’ mode, slowing down feedback from the Analog ThumbStick and allowing gamers to obtain the perfect shot during heated play.

Also making a return from the MW2 controller, gamers can use the Combat Buttons to re-map Action Button or ThumbStick commands, empowering players to shift melee or sprint to the rear buttons in order to maintain full motion control of the analog sticks.

Immersive Backlighting bathes the Analog ThumbSticks in a red glow, enhancing in-game atmosphere while Dual Vibration Feedback allows the gamer to experience every shot and explosion. Available in dual ‘Stealth’ or ‘Tiger’ designs and complete with fully braided connection cable providing a robust and latency free connection with the console.

I purchased the MW2 Controller and now I cant play without it – the extra buttons underneath the controller make a hell of a difference, so if you missed picking this up the first time be sure to get this new and improved pad.

Call of Duty: Black Ops OptiCOM ProGaming Glasses