GamingModz
Please Login Or register to continue

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamingModz
Please Login Or register to continue
GamingModz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gran Turismo 5

2 posters

Go down

Gran Turismo 5  Empty Gran Turismo 5

Post  I3enneTT-x Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Gran Turismo 5  Gran-turismo-5-gets-a-titanium-blue-bundle-in-japan-20100818002654191_640w

Developed exclusively for PS3 by Polyphony Digital, Gran Turismo 5 brings the world's most realistic and comprehensive driving experience to fans in one of the most highly anticipated games of all time. Gran Turismo 5 features more than 1000 licensed cars from the world’s top manufacturers and more than 20 tracks with more than 70 variations, including famous world circuits, city courses, and other environments.
Featuring exciting gameplay and modes to suit newcomers, automotive enthusiasts, and seasoned fans, Gran Turismo 5 raises the bar on the franchise's depth of content and unparalleled visuals difficult to distinguish from a live race. Further reflecting this realism, cars will feature real-time visual damage with adaptive and accurate car deformation based on point of impact and velocity. Additionally for the first time, Gran Turismo 5 will feature an extremely deep online and community feature set. Players can progress and acquire credits through a variety of modes like GT Career Mode, Championship Races, License Tests and more, or they can explore different tracks and circuit variations in Arcade Mode. Additionally, players can race online with up to 16 players through PlayStation Network.

Genre: Racing
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: Polyphony Digital
Online Play: 16 Versus
Local Play: 4 Versus
Release Date: November 2, 2010
MSRP: $39.99
Exclusively on: PlayStation 3

Rep me if u like this Smile
I3enneTT-x
I3enneTT-x
Premium Member

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5  Empty Re: Gran Turismo 5

Post  Dizzee Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:56 pm

I3enneTT-x wrote:Gran Turismo 5  Gran-turismo-5-gets-a-titanium-blue-bundle-in-japan-20100818002654191_640w

Developed exclusively for PS3 by Polyphony Digital, Gran Turismo 5 brings the world's most realistic and comprehensive driving experience to fans in one of the most highly anticipated games of all time. Gran Turismo 5 features more than 1000 licensed cars from the world’s top manufacturers and more than 20 tracks with more than 70 variations, including famous world circuits, city courses, and other environments.
Featuring exciting gameplay and modes to suit newcomers, automotive enthusiasts, and seasoned fans, Gran Turismo 5 raises the bar on the franchise's depth of content and unparalleled visuals difficult to distinguish from a live race. Further reflecting this realism, cars will feature real-time visual damage with adaptive and accurate car deformation based on point of impact and velocity. Additionally for the first time, Gran Turismo 5 will feature an extremely deep online and community feature set. Players can progress and acquire credits through a variety of modes like GT Career Mode, Championship Races, License Tests and more, or they can explore different tracks and circuit variations in Arcade Mode. Additionally, players can race online with up to 16 players through PlayStation Network.

Genre: Racing
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: Polyphony Digital
Online Play: 16 Versus
Local Play: 4 Versus
Release Date: November 2, 2010
MSRP: $39.99
Exclusively on: PlayStation 3

Rep me if u like this Smile
This is going to be an AMAZING game ,i think this is going on the christmas wishlist Very Happy
Dizzee
Dizzee
Admin

Rep : 7

https://gamingmodz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5  Empty Re: Gran Turismo 5

Post  I3enneTT-x Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:57 pm

yep i think soo 2 it looks amazing Smile
I3enneTT-x
I3enneTT-x
Premium Member